Thursday, March 22, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish Review


Revlon Colorstay: Top Coat, Cafe Pink, Passionate Pink and Bold Sangria

Passionate Pink 


Bold Sangria

I'm a bit of nail polish fanatic, so I was excited to try Revlon's Colorstay nail color. It promises a gel-like shine that lasts up to 11 days when used with the corresponding base and top coat. When I purchased my first bottle I did not buy the Colorstay top coat and the color seemed dull. I applied another brand's top coat, but the color was still dull. Long story short..I purchased the Colorstay topcoat and it definitely gave my manicure more shine! I picked up Passionate Pink, Cafe Pink and Bold Sangria. I loved all the colors I picked up, but I was a little disappointed with Bold Sangria because it was a bit too dark. It looked more black than purple. You can pick these up at most grocery stores and drug stores for $7.99 or less. I plan to pick up a few more shades from this collection. There are 32 shades to choose from! Visit www.revlon.com for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment