Monday, March 19, 2012

Philosophy Skincare Products

Morning Routine
 - The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash
- Hope in a Jar SPF 30


 Evening Routine
- Purity  Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover
- Miraclous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 
-Clarisonic Mia


Weekly Product
- The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel

Hi Beauties! 
First, I've struggled with acne (ugh!!) for as long as I can remember. I've tried tons of products and professional treatments over the years. Last year I came across the Philosophy line and now I absolutely love their products!! They don't irritate my acne or dry out my skin. I haven't had oily skin since using the Hope in a Jar SPF 30. I'll elaborate more on this fantastic line of products later, but for now here is my morning, evening and weekly skincare routine. 


You can purchase Philosophy at: Sephora, Ulta and Philosophy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment