Monday, March 26, 2012

How to Organize Your Shoes - Container Store Products

Spring is here!! It's time for spring cleaning and organization projects. If you're looking to organize your shoe collection try these great shoe organizers from the Container Store. I purchased two of the 12-Pair Shoe Organizers. The shoe organizers are normally $37.99, but are currently on sale for $27.99 each. You can fit a total of 16 pairs when you utilize the top of the shelves. For my flats I picked up one 2 -Shelf Storage Stacker units ($17.99 each). 


(Left Side) The Container Store's 2 -Shelf Storage Stacker

(Above and Below The Container Store's 12-Pair Shoe Organizer 



1 comment:

  1. This post speaks to my cluttered heart! Nothing feels better than organizing your life! These seem reasonably priced and cuter than the under the bed things. Definitely gonna check these out.

    Awesome blog by the way! I look foraged to more fabulous things!!

    Smooches,
    MDD

    ReplyDelete